Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox indie video game series. I was hired by dutch game studio Codeglue to assist them with porting the
game from the PC version, written in C#, to a mobile version, written in C++. Most of the job was porting new content from the PC version to mobile, and trying to invent creative ways to port large bulks of code from one language to another.
- Implemented new features like mounts and minecarts
- Implemented state machines for easier animation
- Added new content – new objects, tiles, etc.
- Created a set of simple code parsers for translating quickly large bulks of code
- Some improvements to the engine